Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No stupid stories for a while...

I had shoulder surgery last Tuesday and will be away from work for a couple of months. So, unless some idiot comes in my house and does something really stupid in my living room (just standing between me and my TV during a Law & Order rerun might qualify), I'll have nothing for you for a while...
But - one last tale before I go... DESPITE the sign in the pharmacy that says - in RED letters - not to call me during my medical leave if problems arise, I got called by work 4 of the first 5 days post op... The first call was less than 24 hours after surgery.... I know my techs are smarter than that - they must have just missed the sound of my voice.....

1 comment:

Lipstick said...

hi there! I hope your recovery goes well. I can't believe work called you! That is just crazy. I don't even think I could bear to answer the phone!