Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yup, my fault - again....

So we get this call from a drug company today. Apparently, one of my customers called the 800 number on the box of her Gynazole, wanting her money back. The company called me and asked if I'd refund the customer if the company sent us a replacement. "What was wrong with it?" I ask. "Nothing, it just didn't work." "No hole in the tube or defective applicator?" "No, it just didn't work" Then, I actually said this out loud to the lady from the drug company - "And this is your and my fault how???" She laughed. I refused to refund the money - had the product had some sort of manufacturers defect, no prob - I'd refund and replace in a heartbeat. But, after reviewing the customer's profile, I came to the conclusion that the doctor keeps misdiagnosing bacterial vaginosis as a standard yeast infection. And THAT is not my problem...
So I've decided that I want refunds on all the pain meds I've had since the end of April - my rotator cuff tear is still there and still hurts....

2 comments:

TGCougar86 said...

Yes! You posted it! :)

Spider Web Marketing Program said...

I don't see how this was the customers fault either. It sounds like you are the one being stupid for potentially losing that customer for not refunding her when the company told you they would ship you a replacement. And your blog about whom you think is stupid is STUPID and how will this make you happy anyway unless complaining makes you feel good about who you are and intelligent about what you do. Any idiot can breeze through school for 4 years and still be an idiot ;)