Monday, July 28, 2008

My fault, again...

Had a customer try to blame me for her recent hospitalization today. She said that because I refused to fill her Ambien script (I didn't refuse, her insurance did - it was 2 weeks early, and her plan is one that pays for 30 tablets a month, not one of those that limit 10 or 14 a month) she ended up in the hospital. She went TWO whole nights without Ambien and ended up in the hospital. Now, last time I checked, 2 nights of insomnia was not a medical emergency. But, overdosing on Ambien for the first 2 weeks of the month, then abruptly discontinuing it could cause some nasty withdrawal - maybe that was it. Must have been my fault - I forced her to take all those extra tablets, right???? Whatever....

1 comment:

Lipstick said...

Found you through RPh Mommy...you are so funny!