Monday, July 7, 2008

Insurance cards

I'm so tired of people showing up without their insurance cards... Do these people not realize that this is the mode of payment for the prescription they just presented??? Would you go shopping at the mall, not have your Visa or MasterCard, then when you respond "credit" as the cashier asks how you're paying today would you say "I don't have the card with me - can't you just look it up?" NO! Then why do you think I can look up your means of payment???
With the exception of Medicare Part D plans, I can't look up your insurance info - you MUST have your card. (this was the ONE thing the government did right with part D...) Don't get mad at ME because YOU didn't bring it with you...

2 comments:

Michael said...

Group health insurance plan is a right option for an employer as well as an employee. Very few people are aware about the Florida group insurance plan and its benefit. This plan can be taken by any small or big organization, under which there all employees are provided the protection. A small organization of two people can also qualify for a group health plan. Florida Group health insurance can be attained without much paper work and it also takes your financial burden compare to individual health insurance plan.

Kate said...

I've been reading your blog and it's making me laugh! I totally get it! I work in a doctor's office, so not quite as stressful as you, but the stupid people? Oh my word. Hahaha!