Friday, June 13, 2008

More making it fun...

My new pharmacist is a HOOT!!! I will strangle him if he ever decides to leave....
Near the end of yet another crappy day, one routinely obnoxious old lady is waiting for her script. As she stands in the waiting area, she's telling all the other waiting customers how she's sick of this pharmacy because she always has to wait and that she's been waiting an hour and a half. New RPh asks her name - "Mrs. H" He looks at her and says "You can't be waiting for Mrs. H's prescription. She dropped it off at 5, it's not yet 6 - that's less than an hour, and you said you've been here an hour and a half, so you can't POSSIBLY be Mrs. H. What was your name again?"
I was gone for the day by then, my tech called me at home to tell me the story, I almost peed myself laughing...

No comments: